is tower ethical ?
Ethics are at the core of what we do. In practice that means
- We won't take on work we can't deliver to a professional standard. If things change, for example your brief grows beyond a point we can accommodate your needs in a professional and timely manner, we will tell you.
- Our charges are completely transparent. If we underestimate we will not pass our error on to you.
- We do not discriminate against people, but in some situations we may decline work from businesses where their ethical position conflicts with our own.
- We strive to improve our environmental performance and minimise our carbon impact. We encourage the use of public transport and cycling. We will not purchase any vehicle which cannot achieve a minimum 60 mpg average.
- We only with work with or recommend associates who we have vetted.
- We set aside a proportion of profit for charitable purposes. The current charity is Hope for Justice (www.hopeforjustice.org) which works to tackle modern slavery in the UK and around the world.
Do you only work in Wales?
No. Our head office is in Wales near Cardiff, but we work all over the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
What if I'm not sure whether TOWER is right for me?
No problem. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and start the conversation..
Usually we will arrange to meet to discuss your requirements in detail, and provide you with a fully costed proposal. costings.
There is no charge for this, and you can then make an informed decision.
Do you only do health and safety?
No! We can provide consultancy and training across a range of topics in health, safety, wellbeing, occupational hygiene, fire, environment, and quality.
Learning can be assessed (tested) if required, and we can provide training certificates if you would like them. For accredited courses, ie. NEBOSH and IOSH we work with a trusted partner who provide the necessary training centre administration services.